- Entry to any part of a club must be via the main clubhouse entrance only. All visitors will have their temperature checked and be issued with a ticket. Those with temperature readings on or above 38 degrees Celsius will not be admitted.
- Following the above, visitors should show tickets to the gym reception team in order to gain entry to the facility. Areas will be monitored and regular checks will be carried out to ensure that all users have been temperature checked and have tickets proving so.
- Masks should be brought and worn by all visitors to the club at all times. Masks are required for the duration of your exercise. The government stipulates that entry must be denied if masks are not worn
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the facility. Users of the facility are also encouraged to bring their own
- Showers and lockers will remain closed. Locker rooms will be open for restroom access only.
- Children under the age of 12 and adults over the age of 60 will not be permitted to the facility.
- If you have a temperature, please stay safe and stay home. Do not come to the facility
- Members should note that amenities such as water stations, towels, and exercise mats will not be available. Please bring your own if required.
- The below facilities are currently available, with restrictions on capacities in each area. Booking policy is in place, please contact the reception team to book.
- Fit Lab Gym - 0600-2200
- Swimming Pool - 0700-2000
- Squash - 0700-2200
- Tennis - 0700-2200
- Padel Tennis - 0700-2300
- Personal Training & Pilates - AVAILABLE
- Up & Running - AVAILABLE
- Roseleaf Café OPEN - 0900-1800
- Fitness Classes - AVAILABLE (YOGA TBC)
- SensAsia Spa - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Additional housekeepers solely designated to recreation building to ensure best practice and guidelines adhered to, with regular spray disinfection of all high touch surfaces and equipment using a registered disinfectant.
- Selected equipment switched off, removed or not in use to maintain distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Card payments are requested where necessary to reduce touchpoints. Limited cash will be kept at payment points.
- Members are asked to wipe down all equipment after use and return to the original place
- Gym Facility will be closed between 1pm – 2pm daily to carry out full disinfection of the area
Please note that additional regulations may be in place and will be relayed to you at the booking stage.
To book, please contact the below:
Emirates Golf Club
Call: 04 417 9850
Jumeirah Golf Estates
Call: 04 375 8078
We thank you again for your understanding during this period and are looking forward to welcoming all back into your fitness regimes!