Register today for the Emirates Golf Club Ladies Group Programme and learn to play golf in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Over a period of ten weeks, your group will be taken through various aspects of the game by your PGA Professional. The Ladies Group Programme includes unlimited access to the driving range and Par 3 Academy Course Access.
After each lesson, you are invited to relax over a coffee in Spike Bar or Jones the Grocer located in our clubhouse.
Beginner: Complete beginners or ladies returning to the game, this level is structured to cover the fundamentals of golf.
Intermediate: For the player who wishes to improve their technique and knowledge and playing around the Par 3 in less than 50 shots.
Advanced: Designed for ladies who would like to further their game and improve their scores, both on the Par 3 and 18 hole course and dedicate time to improving their overall game, with individually focused lessons.
- Ten x 50-minute group lessons
- Group limited to six participants in 'Beginner' and 'Intermediate' levels, and four participants in the 'Advanced' level
- Equipment provided if required
- Use of The Academy driving range facilities for the duration of the programme
- Complimentary access to the Par 3 course from Sunday to Thursday between 7.30am and 4pm (excluding public holidays)
- Restricted practice timings: Thursday to Sunday / Public holidays (7am to 8am, 12pm to 1pm, Monday (6.30pm to 7.30pm)
- Practice ball pass provided, complimentary range balls for package holder
- Tea and coffee is provided after each session
- Project Beauty gift bag including complimentary voucher for a pedicure and massage
- Complimentary gym and pool access at Emirates Golf Club's Fit Lab from Sunday to Thursday; 10.00am to 2.00pm for participants on the Ladies Group Programme
- Members guest rate applies on the Faldo course on Sunday to Thursday before 4.00pm
'Beginner' & 'Intermediate' Packages