Fit Lab at Emirates Golf Club boasts recreation facilities and services to rival any club in the Middle East.
It provides a full range of leisure activities covering swimming, tennis, squash and personal fitness.
The facilities include a state-of-the-art gymnasium, four floodlit tennis courts, two glass-back squash courts, padeltennis courts, a temperature controlled swimming pool and SensAsia Urban Spa.
The gymnasium features an extensive range of resistance equipment and numerous free weight options; all complemented by a variety of the latest LifeFitness cardio machines.
Exercises classes, fitness assessments, gym orientations and personal training packages are available and recommended from our resident and freelance fitness professionals.
Club members are entitled to the following membership privileges:
- Full access to all recreational facilities i.e. tennis, squash, gymnasium and swimming pool
- Members guest green fee rate applies for use of Majlis and Faldo Course
- Guest rates for use of Majlis and Faldo Driving ranges
- Special rates for use of Par 3 Course
- 10% discount in the golf shops
- Access to all food and beverage outlets in which members receive 20% discount on the total food and beverage bill for up to 10 guests at any one time.
- Personal accounts within agreed credit limits with signing privileges
- Access to all recreational facilities of Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
- Signing privilege in both Emirates Golf Club and Dubai Creek
- 10% discount on physio and sports massage treatments with UPANDRUNNING
To find out how you can apply for Club Membership at Emirates Golf Club, please contact Membership Services:
Emirates Golf Club
Tel: +971 4 417 9999