Take the opportunity to learn to play golf in a friendly and relaxed environment with the Academy’s Ladies Programme, perfect for both experienced players and complete beginners. Over a period of eight weeks, your group will be taken through various aspects of the game by a qualified Golf Professional.
After each lesson, you are invited to relax over a coffee in Jones the Grocer Express.
1. Beginner: Complete beginners or ladies returning to the game, this level is structured to cover the fundamentals of the game.
2. Intermediate: For the player who wishes to improve their technique, knowledge and playing around the Par 3 Academy Course in less than 50 shots.
3. Advanced: Designed for ladies who would like to further their game and improve their scores, both on the Par 3 Academy Course and 18-hole Championship Course and who wishes to dedicate time to improving their overall game, with individually focused lessons.
- Eight x 50-minute group lessons.
- Groups limited to six participants in 'Beginner' and 'Intermediate' levels, and four participants in the 'Advanced' level.
- Equipment is provided if required.
- Use of the Academy driving range facilities for the duration of the programme.
- Complimentary access to the Par 3 Academy Course from Sunday to Thursday between 7.00am and 4.00pm (excluding Public Holidays).
- Enjoy Member's Guest rate on the Championship Course, from Sunday to Thursday before 4.00pm.
- Practice Ball Pass is provided, with complimentary range balls for the package holder.
- Tea and Coffee is provided after each session.
*Refer a friend and receive AED 400 discount. Ask the Academy for further details.
|Price (AED)||Referal Rate (AED)|