Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club's Full Golf Membership offers a range of benefits, perfectly suited to cater your golfing needs. Enjoy a comprehensive list of golf, leisure and dining benefits, ensuring that you have the premium experience you deserve.
Full Golf Membership benefits:
- Full access to the Dubai Creek Championship Course.
- Access to Night Golf on the Faldo Course at Emirates Golf Club from 6.00pm, seven days a week and day golf from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Access to Jumeirah Golf Estates Fire Course from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Complimentary cart hire.
- Full access to Par 3 Academy Course, putting course, and Peter Cowen Academy driving range, seven days.
- Full access of the practice facilities at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Emirates Golf Club and Jumeirah Golf Estates (excluding the Peter Cowen Academy at Jumeirah Golf Estates).
- Full access to the leisure and recreation facilities at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club (including gymnasium and swimming pool), Emirates Golf Club (including tennis and squash courts)and Country Club facilities at Jumeirah Golf Estates.
- 10% discount in the Pro Shops at Emirates Golf Club, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and Jumeirah Golf Estates.
- Members’ discount of 25% at the Pool Bar, On-Course Huts, Beverage Carts and the dining outlets of Emirates Golf Club (carine, Spike Bar and Jones the Grocer), Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club (Jones the Grocer Express, Lakeview, Boardwalk, QD’s, Casa de Tapas and Cielo Sky Lounge), Park Hyatt Dubai (Brasserie du Park, NOÉPE, seventyseventy) and Jumeirah Golf Estates (Kasturi, Merchant Meats Tap & Grill, Al Botanica and Sports Bar).
- Members’ rates on golf lessons, fitness classes and Padel Tennis.
- DG preferred rate applies when playing Dubai Golf courses outside the complimentary game periods.
- Preferential green fee rates at a number of reciprocal golf clubs located around the world.
- Personal accounts within agreed credit limits with signing privileges, upon submission of credit card authorization form at the Membership Services Desk.