Par 3 Course
Redesigned in 2004, the 9-hole Par-3 course at
Dubai Creek Golf Academy is ideal for beginners to test their
skills before taking on the championship course, for the more
experienced players to improve their short game, and even for just
an enjoyable round of social golf after sunset. The Par 3 course is
floodlit and open from 7am- 10pm every day.
The following guidelines are set to help you enjoy your game of
golf on the Par 3 course:
- Players must register at the Golf Academy reservations desk
prior to play. In the interest of all, players should play without
- Driving range balls are not permitted on the Par 3 Course.
- No player should play until the group ahead is off the
- No one should move, talk or stand close to or directly behind a
player who is addressing the ball or making a stroke. Mobile phones
should be switched off on the golf course.
- On leaving a bunker, the player must use the rakes provided to
smooth out any footprints and sand indentations made.
- It is the responsibility of all players to ensure that they
repair pitch marks on the greens.
- When walking on the greens care should be taken not to damage
- Players should ensure that no damage is made to the golf course
by the actions of the player.
Golf course marshals and staff have the full authority to
regulate play and enforce all rules to maintain the game of golf.
The instructions and advice given by golf course staff is for the
benefit of everyone.
Enjoy your game.